Free Video to GIF Converter
One of the top gif makers on Mac OS is Aiseesoft Video to GIF Maker 2022 Crack Mac. On the one hand, this video to GIF converter allows you to create a video GIF. Such as MP4 to GIF, MOV to GIF, and 200+ other GIF videos. On the other hand, prior to making a GIF animation. Aiseesoft Video to GIF Maker you can edit videos and change the video settings.
You May Also Like:
- Convert all common videos to animated GIFs, including MP4/MOV/AVI/WMV and more.
- Support an in-depth video editor to edit videos before making your own GIF.
- Create GIFs out of downloaded videos from video websites.
Now, let’s see this GIF maker’s particular features.
- This programme supports all common video files, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, M4V, etc.
- You can easily switch from MP4/AVI/MOV/WMV/FLV/M4V to Mac GIF animation and share your GIFs as you like with your friends.
- You can decide the length of the video and select segments from the video. So that will make better GIFs.
- First, you can trim/crop video frames with this Gif generator. Second, support adding text to your video or adding a watermark.
- You don’t have to worry about the quality of the GIF image output.
- Create GIFs from videos that have been downloaded from popular video sites.
- You can download some videos, such as Youtube, from online video sites.
- Not only can you convert online videos to GIFs, but you can also change the quality settings until they are viewed.
- Build a high quality GIF with 100 percent encryption.
- It is a programme with a GIF generator that can help you turn a video into a GIF.
- Compared to free GIF developers, it can convert video to GIF more easily and with greater quality.
What’s New in the Release?
- Support more formats of video.
- Improve the speed of video conversion to GIF.
- 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Mac OS X Kodiak) (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Sierra, 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and later versions of macOS 10.12.
- Hardware supported: Intel or Mac for PowerPC.