Colorize Black and White Photos with AKVIS Coloriage:
AKVIS Coloriage Crack Mac for mac manipulates the colors of an image: from colorizing old black and white photographs from your own family record to replacing colors in your color photos. Make a gift for your grandmother by adding color to her school photo, replace the colors of your car to find out how it would look in scarlet, see how you are going to look if you dye your hair red.
AKVIS Coloriage to get mac creates natural-looking colorization in a quick and entertaining way. It functions equally well for coloring of portraits, landscapes, fashion, and life. Apply your creativity and you’ll discover a large array of other usages for the program. You can create colorful backgrounds out of ordinary dull pictures, you may utilize Coloriage to eliminate the red eye effect, to make selective color correction, selective desaturation and colorizing, etc.. AKVIS Coloriage complete is as simple to use as a coloring book. No layers manipulation, no complicated methods, no more hours of frustration trying to get just the look you need — what is done with a couple of brush strokes. Indicate the desired colors by the stroke of the brush; the program does the rest of the work: recognizes the object’s border and tailors the new color to the grayscale tones of the first picture.
AKVIS Coloriage is helpful if you Want to:
- Add colour to black and white photographs;
- Include color to sketch drawings (book examples, manga and comic artwork );
- Replace colors on a color photograph;
- Perform selective desaturation or colorization of areas on a photograph.
What is New in Version?
AKVIS Coloriage lets colorizing black-and-white photos and replacing colors in color photos. Model 11 supplies the new Favorites class in the Color Library, the History Brush tool, support for RAW and PSD documents from the standalone version, a few interface enhancements, and other changes.
The new Favorites group was added to the Color Library. You can now save frequently used colours for quick access. Moreover, the colour samples in most groups are piled by brightness. The new arrangement makes it much easier to compare and visualize colours. The History Brush tool lets you revert pieces of your picture back to the first image. This is particularly helpful when colorizing different items.
Included the Chinese port language;
- Added support for both RAW and PSD documents from the standalone version;
- Changed the look of permitted tool icons;
- Included the newest Gray interface motif;
- Complete compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- Improved the maximum tool dimension;
- The maximum available scale of this port now Depends upon the screen resolution;
- Inaccessible tools from the toolbar are now hidden rather than being disabled;
- Various bugs are fixed.
- MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later edition.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.