What is Autodesk Alias | Industrial Design And 3D Surface:
With a number of sketching, modelling, surfacing, and visualisation tools, Autodesk Alias AutoStudio 2021 crack mac industrial design software drives the creative process. Digital Prototyping software tailored for industrial design, automotive design, and product design create convincing surface designs. Get sophisticated capabilities, from the initial design sketch to the development of Class-A surfaces ready for production.
AutoStudio adds concept modelling, analysis, and visualisation to Alias AutoStudio for Mac Automotive Design & Styling.
In Alias 2021, what’s new?
- In Alias 2021, new and updated features now support virtual reality, live link files from Photoshop and SketchBook, and let you create parameter designs.
- Virtual reality with Alias: Virtual reality boosts concept feedback. Using an HMD in VR, explore your concept for scale.
Photoshop live connect: You can link Photoshop sketches to
- Alias. In Alias, modifications to the sketches are dynamically changed.
- Computational design in Alias: Generate complex repeatable patterns quickly and allow rapid iterations and exploration of the design.
- Marking Menu Editor: Marking menus can be modified more quickly with a new range of types.
- Share design model: Design and collaborate in the cloud on a single Alias model. Via the web and on portable devices, study, mark up, and collaborate.
- Offset tool: The offset command ensures that the consistency of the offset CV layout is maintained, allowing a semi-automated workflow that saves time.
- Look around feature: Travel immediately to a point of interest; allow a point in the design to be navigated immediately.
- Canvas pivot feature: In real time, manipulate canvas layers like any other form of geometry-scale, snap, and pivot images.
- Improvements in performance: Introduced multithreading for File I/O for Alias decreases File Open and Save times by an order of 3.
- 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Mac OS X Kodiak) (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Sierra, 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and later versions of macOS 10.12.
- Hardware supported: Intel or Mac for PowerPC.