iBackupBot 2022 Crack Mac iTunes is a platform for searching, streaming, exporting and even editing files backed up to iTunes. When you connect your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and select Back Up, it automatically backs up certain settings and files from these devices to your computer. If and when you need to, you can restore this data. When you buy a new iPhone and want to pass your previous settings to it, iBackupBot is particularly helpful.
Text messages, notes, call history, contact favourites, sound and widget settings and more are included in the backed-up information! The iBackupBot can also save and move images from the camera roll of your iPhone or iPod touch.IBackupBot for Mac Crack The iPhone and iPod touch have built-in backup features that allow you to back up your computer from your handheld devices. These functions restrict what you are able to do. You deserve to be able to do more, we believe.
Why the iBackupBot iTunes Backup?
You can monitor how you backup and handle your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch data with the iBackupBot for iTunes. If you are using a Windows or Mac device, you will be able to selectively manage your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch files using your full-sized screen and keyboard. The iBackBot for iTunes gives you the ability to edit backed-up files from iTunes. You will be able to do so much more than you could do before, and no jailbreak is required!
- Browse all of the important backup files and find the ones you need easily.
- Browse, view and export media files with the built-in Media Explorer from iBackupBot.
- Your only choice before iBackupBot for iTunes was to restore all of your files.
- Before you replace them, you can pick, display and even change files.
- Additional features not available until now are supported by iBackupBot for iTunes.
- To hold a backup copy, share data easily with friends or export data.
- Preserve several iPad, iPhone or iPod touch backups for you.
- Edit the name, time string, dock sort, or game data of your carrier.
- Delete a single record of call history from your computers.
- To use later, export an iTunes backup to a file folder.
- Delete the new email address.
You May Also Like:
- 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Mac OS X Kodiak) (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Sierra, 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and later versions of macOS 10.12.
- Hardware supported: Intel or Mac for PowerPC.