TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.66
Therefore all Macs Crack can be monitored TG Pro for temperature, fan control and diagnostics. So TG Pro extends the life of your Mac, no matter if you have an older iMacPro or a new 16 inch MacBookPro. As a result you can quickly view the CPU, GPU, logic boards, hard drive temperatures and check battery health. Consequently TG Pro lets you peek at fan control, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnostics in your Mac.
That is to say there is no other app that offers more temperature sensors or as many options for fan speeds and notifications. In other words you can find out which components are hot and potentially overheating. To clarify turn up fan speeds to cool your Mac down, and get temperature alerts notifications. But with the hardware diagnostics, you can check if any fans, sensors or batteries are damaged. However TG Pro is trusted by thousands as the best app to control temperatures and fan speed.
TG Pro for mac 2021 gives you a view of what’s happening inside your Mac. There is no other app that has more temperature sensors, as many options for fan speeds and notifications, or offers as many options as TG Pro for mac 2021. You can find out which components are hot and potentially overheating, turn up fan speeds to cool your Mac down, and get temperature alerts. With the hardware diagnostics, you can also check if any fans or sensors are defective. See why thousands have chosen TG Pro Key as their favorite app for fan control and temperatures.
TG Pro 2.66 Crack FREE Download
You can quickly check the temperature of your CPU, GPU, logic boards, hard drives, and battery health. To keep your Mac running smoothly and cool, you can manually increase the fan speed or let TG Pro do it automatically. You can receive email or local notifications about temperature events, along with detailed logs for further analysis. It is designed to ensure security. TG Pro is notarized and uses the Hardened Runtime. It has separate fan control and only HTTPS/SSL connections. There is also built-in support to the Internet Access Policy (when used with Little Snitch). It works with Little Snitch. macOS 12 Monterey, All the way back to El Capitan.
TG Pro This will allow you to see inside your Mac. There are few apps that offer more temperature sensors and have as many options for fan speeds and notifications. You can find out which components are hot and potentially overheating, turn up fan speeds to cool your Mac down, get temperature alerts, and many other great features. With the hardware diagnostics, you can also check if any fans or sensors are defective. TG Pro is trusted by thousands as the best app to control fan speed and temperatures. Get a free trial.
TG Pro lets you monitor fan speed, temperature monitoring, and hardware diagnosis on your Mac. There are no other applications that have more temperature sensors or more options for fan speed and notification. You can turn the fan speed on to cool your MAC and get notified about temperature alerts. Check for any defective hardware diagnostics in sensors, fans, or batteries. Discover why thousands have chosen TG-PRO for fan and temperature control. Get a free trial.
TG Pro Mac Features:
- The current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
- View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
- Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
- Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
- Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
- Discover faulty fans, temperature sensors and batteries with the built-in diagnostics.
- Log all temperatures, fan speeds, diagnostics and notifications to a CSV file.
- Run in the background with configurable info displayed in the menu bar.
- Fix iMac fan noise after HD replacement. See how using TG Pro.
- Supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- The status of the fan helper app, which is required for fan control is shown in the fan preferences.
- Only if there’s an issue is a message is displayed along with the option to re-install it.
- Issue where the fan preferences were shifted up on macOS 10.11 to 10.13.
You May Also Like:
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.