Yummy FTP for Mac – Download:
Yummy FTP Pro 2021 crack mac is an easy-to-use and efficient FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S file transfer software designed exclusively for OS X. Yummy FTP Pro can handle it with ease, whether you need to transfer a few files or a few thousand, schedule automatic backups, or perform website maintenance. The easy-to-use, hi-definition Retina-display UI features Finder-like hierarchical & column view file browsers, elegant icons, toolbars, and drag & drop throughout, all with a tasteful dash of OS X animations; a style that follows Apple’s ideology of power in simplicity against the comprehensive functionality concealed inside.
The most widely used Internet file transfer protocol, FTPS (FTP over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) link, SFTP-FTP over an SSH (Secure Shell) connection, WebDAV (Web-based FTP), FTP (FTP over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection), FTP (FTP over an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection, SFTP-FTP over an SSH (Secure Shell) connection, WebDAV (Web-based FTP) are completely implemented. Bookmark Manager + Sync from Dropbox. You can organise your Bookmarks into files, build, edit, rename, remove and duplicate them with a fully fledged Bookmarks Manager. You can even import the Favorites & Bookmarks from most other big FTP applications for Mac. You can sync your FTP settings automatically with all the Macs you use with the built-in Dropbox Bookmark sync support once set up.
A built-in text editor enables fast editing of local and remote files without even leaving Yummy FTP Pro, and seamless integration with a wide range of common text editors for extreme text crunching, including built-in support for BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, skEdit, and many more, allows your favourite editor to edit your website live remotely. Furthermore, local and remote files can be contrasted with your favourite ‘diff’ utility app, such as Araxis Merge, Updates, FileMerge, DeltaWalker or Kaleidoscope, and the variations are shown.
Features for Yummy FTP Pro Mac:
- Full Quick Look support with local and remote previews and icons for documents.
- FSEvents-driven local views, App Nap compliant, Direct-buy signed Developer ID code, or versions of the App Store.
- The highly tuned, multi-threaded, transfer engine FTP Pro for Mac features a built-in ‘turbo’ mode.
- To optimise the usage of usable bandwidth and decrease latency, it automatically maintains multiple simultaneous connections to the server.
- The fully automated reconnect and resume role guarantees that the task will always be completed by Pro.
- Based on the actual message itself, FTP Pro takes suitable action, which means you don’t have to baby-sit your transfers: let the app do the job!
- It requires two-way mirroring, one-way updating, file and directory synchronisation.
- Files and directories are the simplest, fastest and slickest way to upload!
- In the Finder, an FTP alias may have files and/or directories dropped on it.
- It’s as simple as navigating to the upload directory you need and then deciding to create an FTP alias.
- The following Multi Languages are available for Yummy FTP Pro
- Reliability and compatibility enhancements are provided by WebDAV
- Added a path bar or menu navigation choice option to use
- Added Preference choice to monitor the abbreviation of the home path
- The Filter window will no longer allow blank inputs
- By default, the New Link window appears again automatically.
- It is now possible to save local Mac volumes as Favorites
- Fix Import Favorites in Bookmark Names for reserved characters
- Fixes for localization.
- 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Mac OS X Kodiak) (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Sierra, 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and later versions of macOS 10.12.
- Hardware supported: Intel or Mac for PowerPC.